Sunday, October 2, 2016

I'm Back!

Everyone!

How are you?! It's been so long hasn't it? Man, I haven't written in this blog since the beginning of the year and now it's already October. Shame on me. I know. Sorry. I've been super busy with the whole agent thing (did I forget to mention I recently became a literary agent? I did? Well I'll post more about that soon) and then the whole trying to be a writer thing and recently moving and then trying to adapt to all of life's little hiccups that have been thrown my way. But anyways, I'm back! And better than ever!

So I just wanted to touch base with anyone who's still reading my blog. How are all of you? Did anything exciting happen in your lives? Any good books you wish to share. Any one? Any one? Have you all left me behind for my lack of communication? Well that's okay. I guess I'll have to get you back.

In the meantime, I'll post some reviews of the books I've read recently and some interesting ones that are coming up soon. Man, guys. These books have been awesome. And sound awesome. I can't wait to tell you about them so you can find out too.

So stay tuned and I'll talk to you lovelies soon!

Sincerely,

Yours Truly. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment