Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Blog Description!

Morning everyone,

I wasn't planning on doing a post today as I wanted to dedicate all my time to working on my entry for Sun Vs. Snow (will post about that later). But as I was procrastinating...*cough* I mean in deep thought, I thought of a brand new description for my blogs. I was always jealous when I go to other fellow writer's blogs and they have this cool and snappy description at the top of the page and then I go back and look at mine with my name and that sad line about blogging since I didn't know what else to put there.

So as I was contemplating my pathetic description, it came to me. I mentioned in my Twitter profile I'm one part science and one part fiction. Now what better way to describe myself and my blog than to have a line including both of those parts of me. And when that tiny idea wormed its way into my head, the rest slammed into me. Kind of like how Newton was sitting underneath the apple tree and a apple fell on his head causing him to come up the Universal Law of Gravitation. 




And speaking of Newton, in honor of his Third Law, I've decided the new description line of my blog TNP Book Reviews. It is:

"For every action, there's a equal and opposite reaction...TO BOOKS!" 

Don't you just love it?! I know I do. So, thanks Isaac Newton on your awesome discoveries. They're beneficial even today.





I still need to work on my other blog's line, instead of  keeping the previous "A Writer's Stumble at Blogging" (blahh!!) ....

So until next time everyone. I got a blog line to improve.  



No comments:

Post a Comment